Precision hardware can be opened according to production needs, and then some small accessories can be processed by gong cutting or CNC processing, and precision hardware for containers must be opened for punching, then welding, then sanding, oil injection, and accessories are made. Finished. It should be noted that small parts also need to be plated or sprayed on the surface after polishing. There are many batch processing of precision metal processing parts. Therefore, the manufacturing method and cycle of precision metal processing are different from the operation specifications and processes of general product processing. Next, Tongyang CNC will introduce precision hardware processing technology and operation specifications for the field.
CNC MACHINING SHOWCASE
Precision metal processing technology:
1. The processing route has great uncertainty. A part or product can have multiple processes, and there are many types of machinery, equipment, and fixtures required in the production process.
2. Since the hardware manufacturing enterprises are mainly sporadic processing, the quality and yield of products are largely dependent on the technical level of workers, and the degree of automation is mainly at the unit level, such as CNC machine tools, flexible production systems, etc.
3. Product parts and components generally adopt a combination of self-made and outsourced processing. Special processes such as electroplating, sand blasting, oxidation, and silk-screen laser engraving will be entrusted to external manufacturers for processing.
4. There are many parts in demand. On the shop floor, there are often many picking lists and production orders that are “one-line”. If there is a process, there are many process transfer orders.
Operation specification for precision hardware processing:
1. During product processing. The operator must maintain the correct posture and have sufficient energy to perfunctory work. If physical discomfort is found, for personal safety, it is necessary to immediately leave the job post and report it to the workshop supervisor or a higher level leader. During operation, it is necessary to gather ideas, stop chatting, and cooperate with each other. Operators must not operate in an irritable and tired state. For personal safety, to prevent incidents and ensure safe operation. Before entering the job position, all employees should check whether their clothing meets the job requirements. Slippers, high-heeled shoes, and clothing that affect safety are strictly prohibited. Those with long hair must wear hard hats.
2. Check whether the moving part is filled with lubricating oil before the mechanical operation, then start and check whether the clutch and brake are normal, and run the machine idly for 1-3 minutes. Stop the operation when the machine is defective.
3. When replacing the mold, the power supply should be closed first. After the press motion department stops the operation, the mold can be installed and debugged. After the installation and adjustment, move the flywheel by hand to test twice. In order to prevent unnecessary collision between the machine and the product to be processed, it is necessary to check whether the upper and lower molds are symmetrical and reasonable, whether the screws are strong, and whether the blank holder is reasonable Position.
4. It is necessary to wait for other personnel to get out of the machine work area and remove the debris on the work table before the power can be turned on to start the machine.
5. During mechanical work, stop putting your hand into the work area of the slider, and stop taking and placing the workpiece by hand. It is necessary to use something that meets the specifications when taking and placing workpieces in the die. If there is any abnormal sound from the machine or the machine is malfunctioning, turn off the power switch immediately to check. After the machine is started, one person transports the materials and operates the machine. Others are not allowed to press the power button or step on the foot switch board. For the safety of others, they cannot put their hands in the machine operation area or touch the moving parts of the machine.
Post time: Jul-08-2020